Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nice to meet you

Welcome to my online account of my journey to The Lord. i don't really know how i am going to tackle this just yet, as it is a very long journey that has not yet ended. I guess this first post will be about letting you get to know me. My name is Lilly. i am a junior in high school. i was born and am still being raised in Northern Kentucky. i am involved in Young Life, a nationwide Christian group dedicated to teaching youth about Jesus and His Father. Without YL i would not be the person i am today and would still be living a miserable life. As i have grown closer to the Lord i now know that it is my mission in life to teach others about His saving powers. please feel free to contact me here, on facebook, or on twitter (@Lillianrose49). i promise you that i will do my best to show you what this whole obsession with God is about, you won't be disappointed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment