Monday, October 22, 2012

Making the most of my down time

Growing up in a Catholic school, I began to despise every moment I had to be in church or religion class. But now, every free second I have I am using to work at my relationship with Christ. There are so many moments throughout the day that I am just sitting there doing nothing productive. For example, right now I am in my english class with nothing to do because I finished my work in 15 minutes. Instead of laying my head down or talking, I am typing up this post. I dont want to waste any more time in my life with silly things. I used to listen to my Mac Miller station on Pandora while mowing the lawn. Now I listen to christian stations and worship while mowing, that's two hours with the Lord that I didn't have before. I can't think of anything I would rather do than praise Lord.

I would encourage everyone reading this to do what I've done. Make the most of your day. Don't waste time doing something without purpose when you could be doing the most purposeful task in the world, worshiping our God.

1 comment: