Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Best Day of My Life Thus Far...

as i'm sure many of you remember, i have been on the search for my future college. the main factor was soccer. I need to play. I can't imagine life without soccer. Well, i am proud to let you know that on Friday i officially signed to play at a school that i have fallen in love with it. The school is small and very "home town". i cant wait to make it my home. God has blessed me with an amazing opportunity, and i plan on making the most of it. College is my change to go somewhere where nobody knows me. Nobody knows about my past. (unless of course they stumble across this...) I dont have to tell them about my love-hate relationship with Young Life, or how messed up i used to be. I've been given a fresh start and i can't wait to go into college and become the girl i can't be here because of my past. so please, say a prayer for me, and thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment